Whilst Beeston Castle is now open to visitors, English Heritage has introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won't be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you're a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you'll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened on the Sandstone Ridge. And you'll still be given a warm and safe welcome by the team of friendly — if socially distant — staff and volunteers! We are longing to see you all return.
- The Castle — Beeston castle is open for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing rules
- Woodland Walk — the woodland walk is open to explore while keeping to social distancing rules
- The Roundhouse — regrettably, the inside of the roundhouse won't be open for visitors but it can be viewed from the outside
- Cafe - A kiosk will be open for takeaway food and drink
- Exhibition - The exhibition space remains closed
- Shop — The shop will be open, offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. There will be a one-way system in place and we encourage contactless payment. You can also visit our online shop
- Toilets — The toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site
BOOK YOUR VISIT CLICK HERE