The Sandstone Ridge Trust is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated on 17 June 2011 (Company Number 7673603), and which was granted charitable status on 28 October 2011 (Charity Number 1144470).
- The Trust is run by a Board of up to 10 Trustees.
Our Articles of Association:
- To secure the long-term future of Cheshire's Sandstone Ridge for the enjoyment and benefit of present and future generations.
- To Conserve the natural beauty, special qualities and natural resources of the Sandstone Ridge.
- To Connect people with nature, heritage and the rural way of life.
- To Inspire current and future generations to better understand and look after this unique area.
- Enhancing the Sandstone Ridge landscape through habitat conservation and restoration.
- Improving understanding of the archaeological, historical and cultural heritage of the landscape.
- Raising awareness of the area's natural beauty and special qualities.
- Educating all users in the protection, conservation and improvement of the physical and natural environment.
- Working with others to ensure the continuation of the public benefits the Sandstone Ridge provides for our environment, our health and well-being, and our rural economy.
- There are many opportunities available in which to help the Sandstone Ridge Trust look after this magical place.
- If you would like to explore possible ways in which you might be able to help, we'd love to hear from you.
Health and Safety is paramount in everything we do. Risk Assessments are a regular feature of our volunteering programme. The Sandstone Ridge Trust, however, cannot accept responsibility for personal injury when exploring The Ridge.