The Sandstone Ridge Trust is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated on 17 June 2011 (Company Number 7673603), and which was granted charitable status on 28 October 2011 (Charity Number 1144470).
- The Trust is run by a Board of up to 10 Trustees.
Our Articles of Association:
- To secure the long-term future of Cheshire's Sandstone Ridge for the enjoyment and benefit of present and future generations.
- To Conserve the natural beauty, special qualities and natural resources of the Sandstone Ridge.
- To Connect people with nature, heritage and the rural way of life.
- To Inspire current and future generations to better understand and look after this unique area.
- Enhancing the Sandstone Ridge landscape through habitat conservation and restoration.
- Improving understanding of the archaeological, historical and cultural heritage of the landscape.
- Raising awareness of the area's natural beauty and special qualities.
- Educating all users in the protection, conservation and improvement of the physical and natural environment.
- Working with others to ensure the continuation of the public benefits the Sandstone Ridge provides for our environment, our health and well-being, and our rural economy.
- There are many opportunities available in which to help the Sandstone Ridge Trust look after this magical place.
- If you would like to explore possible ways in which you might be able to help, we'd love to hear from you.