We have a great opportunity for someone with financial expertise to join our Board of Trustees to oversee the financial operation of the charity.
- This is a Voluntary Role (reasonable expenses reimbursed)
- Requires a time commitment of up to 12 days a year
- Meetings take place in Tattenhall
The Vision of the Sandstone Ridge Trust is to improve and enhance the natural beauty and special qualities of the Cheshire Sandstone Ridge for the enjoyment and benefit of present and future generations.
- We are seeking to recruit a Trustee who will hold the position of Treasurer of The Sandstone Ridge Trust.
- You will oversee the financial affairs of the charity on behalf of the Trustees and ensure that they comply with all the legal, constitutional and financial requirements and best practice.
- The role involves working in partnership with the Chair and other Trustees to ensure sound financial planning, providing guidance over budget setting, monthly accounts and business planning.
- Ideally a qualified accountant, you will have experience of finance strategy, preferably within the not-for-profit sector. We would, however, encourage applications from those with appropriate financial experience. In this role you will help the charity effectively manage resources and plan for the long-term.
How to apply
- Provide a supporting statement, explaining how you believe your skills and experience match the requirements of the Treasurer role
- Include a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each position you have held and details of two referees.
For further information contact Andrew Hull, Chair of the Sandstone Ridge Trust email@example.com