Searching for things to do as we approach Halloween — then get up on The Sandstone Ridge and visit Beeston Castle with its 'Creepy Critters' Event!
- From now and until 3 Nov 2019
- Daily between 11am — 4pm
- Beeston Castle and Woodland Park
- Suitable for Children
A feast of frightening fun awaits at Beeston Castle. Gather your little monsters for a ghoulishly good day-out, with wicked crafts and a spooktacular Halloween quest around the castle. Little horrors can also get up-close to a host of real life 'beasts'! Meet some amazing animals — including snakes, spiders and more — and learn all about these creepy crawly creatures.
Creepy Critters Timetable
- 11 am — 11.45 am: Spooky tales of creepy critters
- 12 pm — 12.45 pm: Meet Zoolab's cast of creepy critters
- 1 pm — 1.45 pm: Spooky tales of creepy critters plus fancy dress judging
- 2.30 pm — 3.15 pm: Meet Zoolab's cast of creepy critters
- 3.30 pm — 4.15 pm: Spooky tales of creepy critters
CLICK HERE to be directed to the English Heritage Website.