There's less than a month to enter the Marketing Cheshire Tourism Awards.
Split into 16 categories, the awards recognise excellence and outstanding achievement in the region's visitor economy.
The deadline for applications is Friday 1 September at 5pm.
The Cheshire Sandstone Ridge has some fantastic visitor businesses which showcase our area so make sure to get your entries in and receive all the benefits of entering.
Awards are open to ALL visitor economy businesses in Cheshire.
Just some of the categories are listed below:
- Accessible and Inclusive Tourism Award
- Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Award
- Best Tourism Marketing Project of the Year
- New Tourism Business Award
- Taste of Cheshire Award
- Team of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Business Events Venue of the Year
- Camping, Glamping, Holiday Park of the Year
- Experience of the Year
- Self- Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Small Serviced Accommodation of the Year
- Visitor Attraction of the Year
CLICK HERE to find out more.