Brewers from the Sandstone Ridge will be supporting Tattenhall's Annual Charity Beer Festival, to be held on Friday and Saturday 12th and 13th October at The Barbour Institute, High Street, Tattenhall.
- The Festival supports a 'Purely Local' theme in the selection of both its beers and the artisan platters of food that are available.
- Sandstone Ridge Brewers Weetwood Ales of Kelsall & Sandiway Ales of Blakemere are supporting this premier annual charity event.
- Responsibly, the Festival will also be offering Peckforton Spring Water (for those who are driving).
- Tickets are £6 each which gives entry to the event, a commemorative glass and 2 free beer tickets to get you started. Fizz and Cheshire Gin will also be on offer as well.
- Tickets are available on the High Street in Tattenhall at the following locations: Pluto House/Post Office, The Letters Inn and Complement Clothing.