CarFest North returned to Bolesworth Castle this weekend following the pandemic and enjoyed wonderful weather throughout.
There is bound to be some traffic disruption this morning as individuals and stallholders pack up to leave the Bolesworth Castle site.
For traffic news between Thursday 22 July and Monday 26 July — please CLICK HERE for information supplied by CarFest.
For temporary local traffic restrictions, please read the Temporary Traffic Restrictions as issued by CWaC — see below:
40mph speed limit will be in operation from 08:00 on 22 July until 13:00 on 26 July on the following roads:
- A41 Whitchurch Road between Whitchurch Road, Handley and Broxton Roundabout
- A534 Barnhill Road/Nantwich Road between Broxton Roundabout and 100m west of Stone House Lane
30mph speed limit will be in operation from 0800 on 22 July until 13:00 on 26th July on:
- Old Coach Road from its junction with the A41 to a point 200 metres east of Production Gate A
The following roads will be closed from 13:00 on 22 July until 13:00 on 26 July:
- Bolesworth Hill Road between A534 Nantwich Road and Bolesworth Road/Harthill Lane
The following public bridal way and footpaths will be closed from 16:00 on 22 July to 23:59 on 25 July:
- Chowley BR1, full length
- Broxton BR22, full length
- Broxton FP18, full length