If you are looking for last minute activities on The Sandstone Ridge during Half Term, then look no further than:
- Their 'Creepy Castle' event is sure to thrill.
- Running for Friday, Saturday and Sunday (2-4 November inclusive) from 11am-4pm daily, this event is suitable for all ages.
- For further information CLICK HERE.
WALKING ON THE SANDSTONE RIDGE
- Alternatively, The Sandstone Ridge is a riot of colour this autumn, so just get up there, walk The Ridge and blow away the cobwebs before school returns.
- There are lots of walks to download from this site and all are graded in terms of difficulty CLICK HERE
GREAT WAR MEMORABILIA EXHIBITION ON THE RIDGE
- Or, for youngsters studying The Great War as part of their curriculum, there is an interesting memorabilia exhibition on display at Peckforton and Beeston Village Hall from Sunday 4 November — Thursday 7 November between 10am-12noon and 2pm-4pm.
- There are a great number of propaganda posters on display, artefacts from the period and the exhibition provides an understanding of how tiny villages on The Ridge were also to witness collective grief.
Don't miss out as the Half Term holiday draws to a close.