The Government Scheme which supports 'Half Priced Meals in August' is being promoted by several of our Sandstone Ridge Businesses.
You will recall that the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, announced details of this new initiative, which is designed not only to get customers through the door, but seeks to protect jobs in the catering business, acknowledging that restaurants, cafes and bars play a vital role in our economy, employing more than 1 million people.
So, how does it work?
- The Scheme applies every Monday to Wednesday throughout August
- Any diners who eat at one of the participating restaurants, cafes, pubs or bars, will benefit from a 50% discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 per person)
- To find out which of our local establishments along the Sandstone Ridge are participating in this subsidised 'Eat Out to Help Out' initiative, then simply enter your postcode, or one which is near to where you intend to eat out, and a list of participating outlets will be displayed (within a 5 mile radius).
- CLICK HERE for the Government site and enter your postcode details
- You can also get in touch with your favourite local restaurant to see if they're taking part or check their Website.
- Everyone can take advantage of this offer as many times as they wish during the month of August
Covid-secure regulations will apply at participating venues.