We know that the Sandstone Ridge is a 'magical place', where many of our local businesses and farmers thrive.
You'll often find menus featuring locally sourced meats, cheeses, pastries, breads, fruit and vegetables, free range eggs and artisan ice creams. We even have locally brewed gins and award-winning premium beers!
So, CONGRATULATIONS to our local Sandstone Ridge producers and businesses, many of whom swept the board at the annual 'Taste Cheshire Food and Drink Awards 2019' event which was held at Chester Racecourse.
- OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD — Brian Mellor, Harthill Cookery School
For 'his phenomenal contribution to the industry'
- GOLD AWARD — Cheshire Ice Cream Farm
Cheshire Large Producer of the Year
- GOLD AWARD — The Hollies, Tarporley
Local Produce Shop of the Year
- BRONZE AWARD - The Pheasant, Burwardsley
Best Use of Local Produce in a Menu
- BRONZE AWARD — The Little Tap, Tarporley
- HIGHLY COMMENDED — Weetwood Ales (brewed near Kelsall)
CLICK HERE for Taste Cheshire Website.