Who is the Cheshire Agricultural Chaplaincy?
- A team of farmers, clergy and Agricultural specialists
- A mixture of full time / part time, and volunteers
- An honorary solicitor specialising in Agricultural Law and Business Succession planning
- An honorary financial adviser
- A land agent
What do they do?
- Cheshire Agricultural Chaplaincy Team covers the whole of Cheshire & Wirral offering 24:7 support to the farming community with a listening ear for as long as required, pastoral support and the ability to bring in supporting agencies when needed.
- People who we see can be suffering from depression, mental health issues, bereavement or financial difficulties. Team members,apart from visiting individual farms, attend local livestock markets, agricultural shows and preside at church services.
CLICK HERE to learn more.