The long-awaited roadmap out of lockdown began on 29 March 2021, when the rule of six applied outside.
With this is mind, Beeston Castle is delighted to announce that it has re-opened its doors to the public.
There will, of course, still be some Covid protocols to which everyone must adhere BUT this is fantastic news.
- The grounds of Beeston Castle are open.
- Takeaway catering is available but all indoor areas remain closed, and safety measures are in place to keep everyone safe.
- You need to book your visit in advance.
- Please keep in mind the government's latest advice on travelling.
- To find out more and to book your slot CLICK HERE.
Don't forget to book for the Dragon Egg Adventure Quest too — running until 18 April.
- Open 10m-5pm from Monday 29 March — Sunday 18 April 2021.
- Crack the clues and search for the dragon eggs on our quest boards as you explore our outdoor trail around the castle.
- Intrepid explorers who track down the hatched dragon will be rewarded with a chocolate treat and a certificate.
- The price per child is just £1.50 per child and this includes a handy pencil for your quest.
- When you book your tickets, you will first be asked to select a site admission ticket and then on the next page, you can select the number of Easter Adventure Quest packs you need. BUY TICKETS by scrolling down on this link.
Enjoy your visit everyone and welcome back.