Kick-start the New Year with a lecture to be held at the Grosvenor Museum, Chester.
Dr Alan Williams, University of Liverpool, will explore 'A Bronze Age Copper Bonanza' from one of the largest copper mines in Europe, based at The Great Orme.
Could this have been Britain's first mining boom c.1600-1400BC!
- The lecture is scheduled for Saturday, 12 January at 2.30pm at The Grosvenor Museum, Chester
- Admission to lectures is free to members of the Chester Archaeological Society.
- Visitors are welcome on payment of an admission fee, normally £4.00.
- Students — free entry with valid student card (except Newstead lecture)
- Please take your seats at least five minutes before a lecture is scheduled to start so that meetings can begin on time
For further information:
- Contact phone: 01606 888167
- Contact email: email@example.com
image is purely for illustrative purposes