As you enjoy these sun-drenched summer days and 'while away' the hours, have you yet stumbled across Kate Simon and Suzanne King's 'Slow Travel Cheshire', a guidebook which houses lots of information regarding the Sandstone Ridge.
This guidebook provides all the practical information you need to slow down and to properly enjoy this distinctive part of the Cheshire landscape.
The 'Slow Travel Guides' are the perfect travel companion — 'warm, witty and stuffed with insider knowledge' ...
- In-Depth — How to make the most of your local area (packed full of ideas for everyone this summer)
- Car-Free — Tips for exploring by bus, train, bike or boat
- A Local Approach — The tales and life stories of local people
- Eating — where to taste the region's best produce
- Sleeping — Accommodation with character and colour in case you have lots of visitors!
So, be sure to buy a copy and get savvy on all that is happening on The Ridge.